Pancakes, not only considered as one of the most well-known breakfast foods in the US, but also one of the most versatile too. Though we've seen many different flavors and toppings, yet we haven't seen much green tea flavored pancakes. With this simple and easy recipe, you can already make your own fluffy, delicious matcha pancakes. Here's what you'll need:
2/3 cup or 150 grams of pancake mix
1 tbsp. Summer Harvest Organic Matcha
100 ml. or 1/2 cup of milk
Optional: Additional toppings of your choice
1. Blend your prepared Summer Harvest organic matcha with pancake mix altogether.
2. Add in milk into the mix and stir until becomes smooth.
3. Lightly coat a small frying pan with oil/butter and put on low to medium heat.
4. Pour or scoop the batter onto the frying pan using approximately 1/4 cup for each pancake. Let pancake mix sit until you see small bubbles appearing on the top. Slowly flip pancake over and again let sit up til the middle feels "fluffy".
5. Add your optional toppings and wallah! Your pancakes are ready to be served!