3 Egg yolks
1 Cup milk
2 tbsp. Corn flour
50g Dark Chocolate (Melted)
2 tbsp. Butter
2 tbsp. Sugar
1 tsp. Vanilla
1. Whisk the sugar and the corn flour altogether then add the egg yolks and continue to mix.
2. Add the milk chocolate and butter, bring to a boil while constantly stirring it will thicken quickly. Once thickened remove from heat and pour in to a square or a rectangle container and let it cool down completely in the fridge.
3. Cut in to 2 inches squares and dip into a chocolate ganache dust with some matcha powder and let it cool in the fridge until needed.
*For the ganache:
2 tbsp. butter
1/2 cup double cream
1. Put the cream in a sauce pan over medium heat or in the microwave till its hot before boiling point
2. Add the chocolate and the butter and stir until it becomes melted and well-mixed.
You can find the recipe courtesy of @sofisartawi in Instagram.